Putting Customers First
Percentage of Organizations with a Customer Experience Strategy:
20% have a Strategy.
58% have a Strategy in Development.
Top Reasons Why Organizations Are Not Ready:
- Unaligned leadership teams.
- Managers who are not empowered to make decisions in regards to the execution.
- Frontline representatives who are bombarded with conflicting priorities and policies that can prevent them from delivering an authentic customer experience.
Key Steps to Putting Customers First
- Senior Leadership Clarity & Alignment
- Managers Need to Act Like Owners
- Individual contributors need to create authentic customer experiences.
* * * * * * * *
Expediting Business Results
If any of the key obstacles sound familiar, perhaps it’s time for some outside help.
Outside help can add:
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Goal Alignment & Strategy Facilitation
- Proven Best Practices, Process, & Measurable Business Results
- Sustainable Programming & Project Management
- Political and Organizational Alignment
- Save Money, Time, and Opportunity Costs.
- Experience in “Connecting the Dots.”